Saturday, May 12, 2012

FINALLY "Trepidatious" went out




Whew, Trepidatious took a very long time to get out and about in the world.  Technology and procrastination has it's draw backs.  Yesterday  Friday 05/11/2012, (well over a month since I started this project). Trepidatious went out, he landed on a niche in someones fence.  As River (the dog) and I moved on, we had a moment of smiling and happiness all the way down the street.  Geez we have not had rain for months and as I was working happily in the garage in the afternoon, it started to rain and then hail.  What a gusher and wouldn't you know it on the day Trepidatious went out.  I bet the card about being recycled, and getting taken home got completely soaked.  This was truly my first anonymous guerilla art.  It was exhilarating and that feeling lasted all day.  When Riv and I took our evening walk Trepidatious was gone, Yet another moment of fun.  Ah! in my hurriedness I forgot to take a picture.



# 2 QUIRKY FACE

Yesterday was soo much fun that Riv and I had to go for coffee this morning, and we left #2 Quirky face in a community garden sitting on the edge of what looks to be green chile plants just beginning to grow into what hopefully will be some serious HOT green chile.  The most fun about this project so far is imagining who will take the faces home and what will happen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment